Terms and Conditions, Informed Consent Release & Waiver
1. In consideration of participating in the virtual exercise session (“the Activity”) whether live, recorded or provided in writing, I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation may involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating, even if the risks are created by the act, omission, carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of OzSquad, Buggy Bootcamp or another related party (Released Party).
2. I agree and acknowledge that:
a) I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could result in physical injury or death;
b) I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured;
c) My involvement in the Activity is completely voluntary and I am free to deny consent and withdraw from participating at any stage;
d) I am aware that if the activity occurs outdoors, the streets are open to regular traffic and I will obey all traffic laws and regulations;
e) I am responsible for ensuring that the place, furniture and equipment that I am using for completing the Activity is safe, free from hazards and fit for purpose;
f) Any equipment lent is used at the sole risk of the borrower. The Released Party makes no representation or warranty as to the fitness for use or condition of equipment items. In case of damage or loss, borrowers agree to pay the reasonable repair or replacement cost of the item. The $25 bond paid by the borrower in respect of the equipment will be deducted from membership fees due when the item is returned;
g) Participants in the Activity must be current members of OzSquad or Buggy Bootcamp. OzSquad and Buggy Bootcamp are not liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any person participating in the Activity where that person is not a member of OzSquad or Buggy Bootcamp.
h) I will comply with all rules, regulations and laws relating to the conduct of persons in public spaces when participating in the Activity, including restrictions imposed by Federal, State and Local governments including but not limited to as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, and am solely responsible and liable for any fines, penalties or other consequences imposed as a result of my failure to comply with such rules, regulations and laws.
3. I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourse which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any released Party.
4. I agree not to claim from or sue any Released Party, even if the claim or suit arises from the act, omission, carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any claim or suit made by me or anyone else doing so on my behalf, even if the claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
5. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
6. I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that: a) There may be no aid stations available for the Activity; and b) If medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent at the time.
7. I acknowledge that the live, recorded and written forms of the Activity contain valuable intellectual property, which intellectual property is owned OzSquad and Buggy Bootcamp. I agree that I will not, without the express written consent of OzSquad and Buggy Bootcamp, engage in any acts that would otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights in the Activity, including by reproducing or making copies of the Activity, or by publishing or communicating the Activity (including electronically, such as by email or social media) to any person who is not a current member of OzSquad or Buggy Bootcamp.
8. I consent to the use of my photograph(s), video(s), text or quote by OzSquad and any affiliates. I am aware that live virtual sessions may be recorded and playback circulated amongst members.
9. Membership is paid on the 1st of the month in advance for access to the Activity in that month. If membership is cancelled mid-month, there are no refunds available for the unused portion of the membership. All rolling memberships are automatically processed on the 1st of the month unless cancellation has been received in writing prior to that date.
10. If any provision in this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
I confirm that I have read and understood these terms. I am aware that by checking the box below, I am waiving certain rights. I am not under any physical or emotional duress to sign.I confirm that I have read and understood these terms. I am aware that by checking the box below, I am waiving certain rights. I am not under any physical or emotional duress to sign.