Group Fitness Membership Policies
Your OzSquad monthly membership allows you to come to any session(s) each week without needing to book in or specify which session you will attend. We want our membership to be as flexible as possible for our members – All we ask is that you commit for a month at a time.
Here comes the small print:
- Commitment to OzSquad is monthly (paid in advance). As soon as you have paid on the 1st of the month, you’re in!
- No refunds will be made in respect of missed sessions.
- Membership cannot be placed on hold mid-month.
- ‘Once-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry forward one missed session to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Twice-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry forward two missed sessions to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Unlimited’ members cannot carry forward any missed sessions.
- Carried over sessions must be used within the next calendar month otherwise, they are forfeited. Carried over sessions cannot be used after a membership has been cancelled or while it is on hold.
- Any additional missed sessions cannot be carried over to the next calendar month or be transferred to other clients.
- As soon as you have paid on the 1st of the month, you’re in! No refunds or deferrals will be made in respect of missed sessions.
Cancelling membership/putting it on hold for holidays:
- Membership for the NEXT calendar month can be cancelled (or pro-rated for holidays of one week or more) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the end of the current month. (Please note, notification must be received in office hours before month end to be actioned for the next month).
- There are no cancellation charges, joining fees or long lock-in periods.
- No refunds will be made in respect of any unused portion of the month membership fee in the event of cancellation before the month end or for non-attendance.
- If your membership is put on hold for longer than two months, the current advertised prices will be applicable upon re-joining.
Intro pass conditions:
- Intro month passes must be purchased within one week of the free trial session.
- Intro month passes roll automatically onto a regular Unlimited membership upon expiry. A pro-rated payment is made to bring payment into line with the regular payment date of the 1st of the month. Payments can be cancelled without penalty at any time before the next payment date by emailing email@example.com.
- Only one intro month pass can be purchased per client.
- In the event that your face-to-face outdoor sessions cannot be delivered in this way due to any circumstances created by the COVID pandemic (or any other natural disasters or uncontrollable events) they will be delivered via a virtual face to face format instead.
- No refunds or mid-month holds will be made for a change in delivery due to uncontrollable circumstances.
- All members must comply with the current regulations and COVID safe recommendations (eg social distancing procedures, group sizes, hand hygiene, staying at home when unwell etc) in place at any given time.
Personal training conditions:
- 100% of the personal training fee may be payable (at the discretion of OzSquad) if a session is cancelled with less than 12 hours notice.
- 100% of the personal training fee is payable for a personal training session no-show.
Wet Weather Policy
Yes, even in the pouring rain – we are not made of sugar!
While it is undoubtedly harder to leave the house if it’s cold and rainy, we guarantee that by the end of the session you will be doubly pleased/smug that you did.
And as my Nan (and Billy Connolly) always says – there’s no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes. Get the layers on and get out there!
*unless the weather poses a real and dangerous threat to your safety. Sorry, the cold and a bit of drizzle do not qualify as a real and dangerous threat… We have deemed it dangerous a grand total of twice since being in operation! Post COVID, we now also have the ability to deliver sessions virtually – should it be dangerous to be outside, your session will be via Zoom.