Learn to Run Courses with OzSquad
Have you always wondered how on earth people do it?
How do they just keep on running and running when you would probably choose to poke your eye out with a fork as a more pleasurable past-time?
You can find out how, and even be able to call yourself proudly a ‘Runner’ by the end of a six-week Learn to Run course with OzSquad. The course consists of one 90 minute group session a week along with a little running ‘homework’ and support by telephone and email.
You will learn about correct running form, breathing techniques, tackling hills, heart rate training and how to silence the voices telling you to stop as well as actually getting out running and building your core strength. The Learn to Run programme is aimed at the complete beginner through to people who have run in the past and are keen to get back into it.
Carly is a Paceline accredited running coach and a proud ‘Runner’.
A Learn to Run course with OzSquad. Cheaper than therapy.
Express lunch-time Learn to Run classes for corporates also available.
Learn to Run
- Meet at North Steyne Manly
- Register your interest for the next course now
- Six 90 minute sessions
- More on Paceline
Paceline Learn to Run courses have been helping people get started on their running journey for over 15 years. The course developer, Susan Griffith (Principal of Paceline Coaching and Training) has been coaching adult distance runners for over 20 years and has designed the 6-week courses based on her experience (of what runners need & want) and her expertise in the area of distance running.
Carly Steggles of OzSquad is a licensed provider of the Level 1 Paceline Learn to Run Course and Paceline Coaching & Training are delighted Carly is offering the course to her clients.
“If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don’t spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it.”
Priscilla Welch (British Olympic marathon runner)
What Our Clients Say
- “The Learn to Run program exceeded all my expectations. Before the course, I had never run more than about 800 metres without having to stop….by the end of the 6 weeks I was running 3km without stopping and continuing on to complete 5km using the run/walk technique. I can safely say I am now addicted…. I love to run and I love how I feel when I’ve done it! Carly is totally inspiring, encouraging and fun while providing fantastic techniques and information on how to do this thing called running! I would highly recommend the course to any beginner runners out there….go for it!!”Sophie, Manly (Runner)
- "I recently finished OzSquad’s Learn to Run course and I just got back from my first Park Run! 32:44 – looking forward to watching that time improve as the weeks go on but certainly something I would not have had the courage to attempt six short weeks ago! Woo Hoo!"Marie
- “I wanted to thank you for the Learn to Run course that we’ve just completed. I’ve hated running all my life and now, in my 50’s, and having completed the Learn to Run course I’ve realised that I will probably never love running, BUT – I CAN DO IT! My sense of personal achievement is huge, the endorphin level after each week was amazing and Carly’s patience and sense of fun was the catalyst for that. I will be maintaining some running as part of my fitness work and I recommend this course for anyone wanting to push themselves just a little, in a safe and protected group, and have fun while they are doing it.”Fiona, Manly