Wet Weather Policy
Yes, even in the pouring rain – we are not made of sugar!
While it is undoubtedly harder to leave the house if it’s cold and rainy, we guarantee that by the end of the session you will be doubly pleased/smug that you did.
And as my Nan (and Billy Connolly) always says – there’s no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes. Get the layers on and get out there!
*unless the weather poses a real and dangerous threat to your safety. Sorry, the cold and a bit of drizzle do not qualify as a real and dangerous threat… We have deemed it dangerous a grand total of once since being in operation!
Group Fitness Membership Policies
Your OzSquad monthly membership allows you to come to any session(s) each week without needing to book in or specify which session you will attend. We want our membership to be as flexible as possible for our members – All we ask is that you commit for a month at a time.
Here comes the small print:
If you miss a session one week:
- ‘Once-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry forward one missed session to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Twice-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry forward two missed sessions to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Unlimited’ members cannot carry forward any missed sessions.
- Carried over sessions must be used within the next calendar month otherwise, they are forfeited. Carried over sessions cannot be used after a membership has been cancelled or while it is on hold.
- Any additional missed sessions cannot be carried over to the next calendar month or be transferred to other clients.
- As soon as you have paid on the 1st of the month, you’re in! No refunds or deferrals will be made in respect of missed sessions.
If you would like to cancel your membership or put it on hold for holidays:
- Payment is upfront on the 1st of the month for that month of training. As soon as you have paid on the 1st of the month, you’re in!
- Membership for the next calendar month can be cancelled (or pro-rated for holidays of one week or more) by advising OzSquad by email BEFORE the end of the current month.
- There are no cancellation charges, joining fees or long lock-in periods.
- No refunds will be made in respect of any unused portion of the month membership fee in the event of cancellation before the month end or for non-attendance.
- If your membership is put on hold for longer than two months, the current advertised prices will be applicable upon re-joining.
Intro pass conditions:
- Intro month passes must be activated within one week of the free trial session.
- Intro month passes roll automatically onto a regular Unlimited membership upon expiry. A pro-rated payment is made to bring payment into line with all membership payments on the 1st of the month. Payments can be cancelled without penalty at any time before the next payment date by emailing email@example.com.
- Only one intro month pass can be purchased per client.