Part-time Admin Assistant – Northern Beaches based
Buggy Bootcamp and OzSquad
- 10 hours per week (flexible times and a mixture of working from home and onsite/owner’s home)
- $26.50 per hour (plus free bootcamp membership)
- Start ASAP
Buggy Bootcamp and OzSquad are two separately branded bootcamps that are licensed to operate from Manly Beachfront. Operating since 2012, both are established fitness providers and well-known in the local area for reliable, effective and social outdoor exercise classes. Buggy Bootcamp specialises in post-natal safe exercise for new Mums and both follow the ethos of exercising to feel good and energised for the day ahead as well as connecting like-minded locals via social activities and events outside of sessions. OzSquad operates before and after office hours and provides varied sessions with a light-hearted atmosphere (we don’t take ourselves too seriously!).
The role is diverse and will reward initiative as it provides administrative support to the sole business owner – this will involve documenting/streamlining/organising existing processes and day to day tasks such as amending membership payments, following up leads and non-attendances and creating social media posts.
For the right person, there are opportunities to become involved in the social aspect of the bootcamps by organising runs, swims, challenges and socials as well as creating blog, newsletter and website content.
The role also provides the chance to be involved with a local, community orientated, fun fitness business and flexibility to shape the role to personal interests and skills. It is an ideal role for a stay at home Mum wanting a new challenge that they can fit around family commitments.
– Strong administrative and organisational skills
– Good customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
– Proficiency in MS Office, Dropbox, Outlook, Mailchimp
– Positive, can-do attitude, ability to use own initiative to identify required tasks and see through to completion autonomously
– An interest in fitness and blog/website content creation a plus
– Flexible hours but need to be able to respond to enquiries/emails in a timely manner
– Minimum 6 months commitment
– Own ABN
How to apply
– Send an email to carly@ozsquad with subject “Admin assistant job application”
– Attach most recent resume
– Include a cover email with a little about yourself and why you would be good for the role
– Closing date 31st July 2020